Saturday, June 30, 2007

June 29


I had to run an errand downtown Friday afternoon, so I stopped by the Apple Store and wow, the line was huge...500 people or so I would guess. Here is me by the line on Geary one block away from the store:


Since I didn't want to wait in line outside all day, I didn't think there was any way I was gonna get an iPhone for a while. Then at 9 PM Ishan calls me and tells me the Apple Store is open until midnight, there is no line, and they still have them in stock! So, I pick him up and we head down there. It took us a while to get our turn to play with it and wow, it is really beautiful and responsive. And they still were selling them but said they might run out at any moment...yeah, right....but we took the bait and went to the checkout line and each had one in the pretty iPhone bag five minutes later.

Paul

2 comments:

Michael said...

Just wondering if you have found any guidelines for developing websites for iphone? thx!

AppMarks said...

These guidelines from apple just came out:

http://developer.apple.com/iphone/designingcontent.html